order priligy dapoxetine Ten is a magical number for many. In this blog this week, I wish to gift you 10 ways to keep moving as we move in to the summer months. Tomorrow is the first day of summer actually!
So to get to our top ten ways to keep moving, or even get moving! I believe in YOU!
1. figure out what you like to do that gets your body moving and do that!
2. try new things, maybe you want to try baseball or soccer, yes even as an adult. You are never to old to try new things!
3. do something each day to be active
4. smile when you are doing these activities, especially the new activities. If you smile, you will enjoy it more, and want to do it more often!
5. be active and get moving or at least 30min each time you do. This will increase your heart rate, and actually raise your ‘happy energy’ inside you. You will be able to be more creative and your productivity will increase
6. ten jumping jacks, ten time sets is a great way to get moving, jumping increases your energy
7. something as simple as walking is activity, it get’s your heart pumping, and blood flowing
8. encourage friends to get moving with you, doing activities together can be so much more fun!
9. get outside! Go for a hike in a park, go for a bike ride, play a sport outdoors. Make it fun!
And the top ten, final way to get moving is…..
10. play! As I just said, keep it fun! Be active with your family and friends! Make new memories, create new traditions with your friends!
What of this top ten list are you going to do next? What is one thing activity that you are going to do that is new? Comment below on what you are going to do that is new!
And if you want some guidance, or help with your daughter on getting moving contact us!