http://sfwsource.com/wp-json/wp/v2/brand/100 Wow! What a year 2014 has been! What did you experience? What did you get to celebrate? What did you learn? Who did you connect with? Did you lose anyone close to you this year?
neurontin 100mg capsule I know that many things were celebrated, experienced this year for me.
http://melkshamhub.co.uk/?p=83938 I also know that I connected with some amazing people from all over the world, and also unfortunately experienced 4 loses of friends/family this year too.
Have you started to plan and think of 2015 yet? I have! I want to share with you some of the goals and intentions I have set for myself:
- To take my eBook I wrote last year “The Hidden Jewels to Being a Wonder Girl” and transforming it into a print book, and perhaps also figuring out how to make it an audio book. You can find out information in the Books section of the website.
- The intention has been also set to have planned a Mum/Daughter retreat to the magical land of Ireland!
- As many of you know this goal was set on Oct. 7 that I raise $3000 for the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario in Ottawa Canada. The same hospital that saved my life.
- To speak to organizations/agencies sharing my story of a true miracle.
- To have my international best selling book “Inch by Inch – Growing in Life” be in gift shops in hospitals across Canada.
- To facilitate more live workshops for tween and teen girls on a variety of subjects/topics.
What about you? What are your goals/intentions/wishes for 2015 for you?
Would love to hear below!